Happy Frigg and Freya’s Day!
My Bucket List (modified):
- Hike the Northern Lakeshore Trail along the Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan
- Go Back to Budapest, Hungary for a vacation.
- Read 52 books (one per week) in a year.
- To be a published author of at least five books
- Write A Novel and Get it Published
- To own my own home
- Do a rebellious act that most Christians would not approve of
- To get at least one tattoo
- Discover all the countries of origin from my genetics and visit them all on a tour.
The main simple modification is I have removed the dates and deadlines. Rather I am going to use my goal for Courage to define at least one to three of these begs crossed off every year. My thoughts are that many of them have time issues that are not completely up to me. I think I would rather look at them as opportunities that I need to continually work on and let my goal under Courage define how many I should strive to cross of each year.
I also think if I exceed that number whatever it is it should be counted as a goal that I might miss achieving in that year. I am trying to create a system that encourages courage and making headway on this list.
The Rabyd Skald – Wandering Soul, Bard, and Philosopher. The Grey Wayfarer.