Happy Sif’s Day
NaNoWriMo – Word Count: 2002
I have two book lists. The one for the remainder of the year and it will be made up of books I already have on my shelf. The other is for 2020 which is a bucket list item for that year.
The 2019 Book List is about developing the habits I will need to read a book a week in 2020. I am also noting that the books must come from my current library that I haven’t finished or haven’t read with two exceptions. If my math is right there are nine weeks left in the year counting the first part of 2020.
The 2019 Book Reading List
- The Myth of a Christian Nation by Greg Boyd
- Moon Called by Patricia Briggs
- The Virtue of Selfishness – Ayn Rand
- Stranger in a Strange Land by Robert Heinlein (exception)
- The Power of Myth by Joseph Campbell
- The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand
- Tales of Norse Mythology by Helen A. Guerber
- The Gangs of New York by Herbert Asbury
- The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkein (exception)
My two exceptions are simply books I want to read again before next year. The rest are books in my current library that I have either started and need finishing or I haven’t read yet.
I am looking forward to this training for next year. I want to make this a good 2020 and reading a lot is part of that. I need to get back to it. I will start using Goodreads to do a review at the end of each week and this schedule starts on Sol’s day with the review on the next Sol’s Day and then diving into the next book. If you follow me on Facebook then you will get the link to the review there as well.
I am still working on my list for 2020, but a post about that should be out soon. All this starts tomorrow so time to dive in.
The Rabyd Skald – Wandering Soul, Bard, and Philosopher. The Grey Wayfarer.